With the holiday season upon us I’m sure there will be a family gathering, dinner party, blowout bash or all of the above happening for a lot of folks in the next couple of months. Here are some of my favorite ways to change it up and take some different images during this festive time!
1. If you’re early enough take a picture of the room empty, when all the ambience is set and all that’s left is the arrival of the guests.
2. Pay extra attention to details, food and drink are fantastic but accessories and shoes also work well!
3. Your host/hostess will likely be distracted, try to be low-key and get a shot of them enjoying their party.
4. Head outside and see if you can get a shot looking back inside through a window.
Or just take a wide angle from a corner of the room for a different perspective.
5. BABIES make everyone happy. Stalk one. Wait. Snap.
Peace, Love and New Beginnings. Here’s to an inspiring 2015!