My Mom is very busy this week so she asks me to write her blog today. I have a lot to talk about since today is my Adopt-A-Versary! This day last year I was still with the amazing people at See Spot Rescued and my name was Tim Robbins. But at the end of the day this happened.
Meeting My Fur-Ever Family
See Spot Rescued brought me to K9 Kindergarten in Jersey City to meet 2 people who applied to be my Fur-Ever family. When I saw my Dad I knew he would be a TON OF FUN. Look at how he knows exactly how to plays with me right away. When I saw my Mom I thought she looked responsible although a little hesitant. I knew she would take care of everything though. She seems like she had a dog before and would have some patience with me.
So I told them “it’s a GO, take me home!”
It was pouring rain that night and I didn’t know the way so they carried me on the PATH train to 14th st then on the L train back to First Avenue. Then all the way back to our home. I didn’t want to walk in the rain so I came inside and immediately pooped and peed on the rug. It was going to be a long summer.
My Favorite Things
It’s no doubt I had the best year ever. I was very productives. I did so many things. Mom said to pick 10 to tell you about. Here is what I am most proud of:
1. I gained 35 pounds and grew out of 3 crates. I weigh 50 pounds and I’m biggest in my litter.
2. I ate 6 leashes. 2 times when they were walking me and I escaped. One time the leash was on another dog and he escaped.
3. I learns how to escape my friend Ron from his crate.
4. I learns how to pee and poop outside. This took months longer than anyone expected. Yes that’s right, I’m handsome and smart.
5. I made so many friends that I got more text messages than my Mom. She is still jealous.
6. I run everyday. Even through the polar vortex winter. I had to gets special shoes so my paws didn’t hurt with the salt.
7. I gots to go to my first Met’s Game with my Dad and my Uncle Mike, read all about that adventure here.
8. I had a HUGE blow out Birthday Party with all my siblings and fur Mom, check that out here.
9. For Valentine’s Day I did a Boudoir Photo Shoot because I’m so sexy, I brought sexy bark here.
10. I gots to spend a lot of time with my Dog Walker/Sitter Lennox this year an she learns me how to be a good dog 50% of the time.
Who Has It Better Than Me?
I put together a highlights reel of my first year in my Fur-Ever Home.