If you’re tired of looking at pictures of my sweet Gemma you probably want to stop reading this immediately! You know that the main focus of my year was carrying, delivering and (still) learning to be a Momma to my little love. If you’re still reading then you’re about to get the blow by blow on my highest highs of the year!
What Matters Most
I loved every single shoot I did this year, and 2016 is going to be outrageous! But for now here’s my personal best moments:
1. Shea announces my pregnancy.
2. Tom and I head to Anguilla for our last big vacay pre-baby, we loved it so much we’re hoping to head back with Gemma again this year. I know we won’t be laying around like this though….
3. Friends kept asking if Shea had noticed I was pregnant, because dogs are sooooo intuitive. Does riding my bump while I’m resting on the couch count? That was the only indication that he noticed anything had changed.
5. Waiting around. Sleeping. Sleeping. Sleeping. Oh I had no idea how special this was…
6. We got away to the country one last time and gave Shea some only child attention.
7. I waddled out to the beach at 9 months preggo and did one last boudoir shoot for the summer.
8. The incredibly talented Erin Turner came up from South Carolina and I forced Tom to do a photo shoot with me a week before my due date.
9. A couple weeks past her due date and still not quite ready to come out on her own, I was induced and Gemma Rose arrived!
10. We did it! Happy and tired new family.
11. I just love seeing how much Gemma loves her Daddy. When she smiles at him my heart swells. Every. Single. Time.
12. This smile made it all worth it. Those first 6 weeks are endless. Then this.
13. Sleeping through the night (6 hours straight). Enough said.
14. Watching my parents be grandparents. They make it look so easy and they are so in love.
15. Gemma rolls over. She’s just as shocked as the rest of us. Watch out 2016 here we come!
If you’re still looking for the perfect gift I’ll be emailing Gift Certificates out until 5 pm on Christmas Eve, here’s your link for purchase. I’ll be taking the last week of the year off to be spend with family and I look forward to seeing you in 2016!